Wednesday, October 24, 2012

Storybook Forest!

Daddy called today on his way home from a program and said we should go to Storybook Forest tonight because it was going to be our last pretty evening for a while.  We hadn't even gotten costumes this year but the girls didn't care so we headed to the dress-up closet and got everyone ready!


Vivian was Fancy Nancy, Emerlyn was Tinkerbell and Addison was Ariel


We like to go through the forest when it's darker so we ate first.  Daddy cooked our hot dogs and s'mores over the fire pit!


Our annual picture in front of this sign.  One day I will be able to put all of these together and look back at how much the kids grew each year!


So funny to me how quickly Emerlyn picked up on how the trick-or-treat process works!  


People just give me candy??


The bigger I smile the more I seem to get!


These girls are pros!



Laubach's love Storybook Forest!!  Another year of great memories!!



No comments:

Post a Comment