Sunday, October 4, 2009

Disney on Ice - Starring Ariel and Tinkerbell!

Friday night we went with Mimi and G to the Disney on Ice show at the Tulsa State Fair! It was so FUN!! We had front row seats so literally we were right in front of the ice!! The girls LOVED it!! They got to wear their costumes: Vivian was Ariel and Addison was Tinkerbell. (It worked out perfectly that the characters they picked for Halloween were two of the characters in the show)!! We saw Cars, Ariel, Lion King and Tinkerbell!! I think I got a little excited about it too because I managed to take over 150 pictures that night!! (What did I do before digital cameras)?!?! Here are 21 of my favorites:
Do they look excited?


Rhett got to go with us this year too! It was a full family night!

Mimi, Tinkerbell, G and Ariel heading into the show!

This was right in front of our seats - Did I mention we were on the front row?!

She was definitely ready in case they needed a back up Ariel!

One more picture before start time...

And the real fun begins...I spent most of the time facing the girls to see their reactions! Priceless!!


Intermission


Daddy and Mommy getting into the show!

For a while I thought we were about to see 2 Tinkerbells on the ice! Addie would scoot a little closer to the edge and then look back at us with the most mischievous grin!


To finish off a great day the girls got new Tinkerbell/Fairy night nights!

Thank you Mimi and G for the great seats and an awesome night!!
We love you!








No comments:

Post a Comment