Monday, September 28, 2009

Pictures, Parties and Pokes!

The girls both had pictures at school this past week. I managed to get a couple pictures before they left for the day. I'm not sure they needed anymore practice hamming for the camera but I couldn't resist! Oh yeah!

I melt at these smiles!!

Major Cheese!

Daddy came home Friday afternoon and we finally got to have an actual birthday party for him!

I had to take pictures of Addison to keep her from opening Daddy's presents for him while he changed into his comfy clothes for the party!

Happy Birthday Daddy! (Yes, Addie is having a small - who am I kidding - major break-down in this picture. She didn't get to sing Happy Birthday first and her own way).

Saturday we took the girls to their first OSU game. (Technically Vivian has been to one other game but she was only a few months old so it really didn't count)! It was a beautiful day and a great game!

Addie getting her guns ready! Go Cowboys!

Vivian could hardly wait to see Pistol Pete

Game time!

Addie and Mommy

Vivi and Daddy
Vivi loved the binoculars!

Aunt Manmae came over to visit us during the game!

Vivian and Mommy

Addison and Daddy (I love this picture!)

After half we kept them happy with a LOT of popcorn and some M'ies

Their first OSU game was a definite Success!! Can't wait to go to a bunch more together!





No comments:

Post a Comment