Tuesday, August 25, 2009

Funnies!

This week seems to have been filled with laughs! Wanted to record them before I forgot. Enjoy!
Sunday, as we were walking into church, Vivian was holding my hand and out of no where said, Mom, I need to tell you two things. She said #1 Sometime I want a bird to come and land on my finger and #2 I want to see Santa Claus. It was all I could do not to crack up but I told her we'd work on those things! I have no idea where she got the bird thing?? She screams if she sees a butterfly!

Tonight the girls and I were playing pretend - long story short we had a pair of magic green shoes and each girl had one of the shoes. They made us invisible and helped us fly. We had a great time using our new powers! While they were in the bathtub Vivi "gassed" and said, Maybe all this magic is making me gassy!

This led us all three to hold each other's noses and say pee yoo. We were doing this over and over and after a bit, Addie grabs her own nose and says pee me! Loved it!

Finally, we heard Daddy downstairs give a huge burp. After giggling, the girls announced this was Disgusting! Vivi said, I will never marry a man who burps! Does this mean she'll be mine forever??!!



No comments:

Post a Comment