Friday, October 19, 2012

Addison's Pumpkin Patch Field Trip!

The Kindergarten went to Parkhurst Pumpkin Patch on their field trip today!


Each class made t-shirts to wear so they would all be able to find each other.  Addie's class had yellow shirts with stars painted on them and the kids stamped ROCK inside. 


That's a rock star if I've ever seen one!


This was the only picture I got when Vivian's kindergarten class went to the pumpkin patch.  It was right after I took a picture of her on the bus that my water broke and I headed to the hospital to have Emerlyn!  There were no surprises this time around, just a fun day with Addison!


Getting off the bus and ready for an adventure!


Okay, maybe I was over-compensating for my lack of pictures from Vivi's year but I took a ton this time and couldn't pick so I just included them all!



She loved playing on the giant hay bales!  She had hay everywhere but it never slowed her down!



Petting all the animals.


Mikenna was Addie's buddy for the day.


Taking a pony ride since Daddy wasn't with us (he's allergic and gets the "chicken fat eye" if he is around them).


Class hay ride


Mrs. Crouch with her class (Addie is front row, second from the right)


We love the tire swing!





This is precious Karston, who moved into the front house in our neighborhood and has quickly become one of Addison's great friends!  They were running away hoping to avoid more pictures!  Good try girls!


Addison, I had so much fun spending the day playing with you and your friends.  You are so precious to me and bring so much laughter to my life!  


I love you up to Jesus! And I like you too!!  (This has become a new important thing for Addie Grace to hear.  She says I tell her I love her all the time but I never say I like her).




No comments:

Post a Comment