Sunday, February 6, 2011

3 Months Old - Way to Fast!

Time feels like it's flying by. I love pictures and try so hard to capture how much my babies change in the first year so we've made a habit of having their pictures made each month. Here are my favorites from Emerlyn's 3 month pictures:


Just want to kiss this face!

Ten little toes...

She looks like she's asking - Are we done yet?


At 3, 6, 9 and 12 months we take all the girls together. I'm finding it's much more difficult to get a great shot of all 3 looking at the camera and giving their best smile but this one makes us laugh every time we look at it!! Emerlyn's face is priceless - Yep, I'm one of the big girls!! I found a great book called "If I Could Keep You Little". It describes beautifully the tug of war I feel as I look at my girls.

If I could keep you little, I'd decide on matching clothes.
But then I'd miss you choosing dots on top and stripes below.

If I could keep you little, Id tell you stories every night.
But then I'd miss you reading the words you've learned by sight.

If I could keep you little, I'd strap you in real tight.
But then I'd miss you swinging from your treetop height.

If I could keep you little, I'd hum you lullabies.
But then I'd miss you singing your concert's big surprise.
If I could keep you little, I'd keep you close to me.
But then I'd miss you growing into who you're meant to be!


No comments:

Post a Comment