Tuesday, October 19, 2010

Ready and Waiting...!

Emerlyn Kate's room is ready and we can hardly wait until she gets here!! Praying all goes well, I will be induced Thursday morning. Here are a few pictures of her nursery.


One of my favorite finds - Mom and I stumbled across this changing table/chest in a furniture store in Pryor, OK. Rhett sanded it down and I painted it. I was so excited by how it turned out!


Daddy still has the job of hanging the fun but, heavy-as-lead mirror!

This is one of my other favorite finds! Mom and I had seen this saying on a frame at a store but it was outrageously priced. I went to Mistletoe Market and found the exact saying on a frame there for a steal!!! Love it!!
It says: Before you were conceived, I wanted you. Before you were born, I loved you. Before you were here an hour, I would die for you. This is the miracle of love!

I cry every time I read it! SO true!!

Thank you to my precious friend Katie who helped me get her letters done on our craft day. I managed to sit and talk to her while she did all the work!
Emmy Kate we know God has already planned your arrival down to the second and we are praying for patience as we wait on His perfect timing! This is a hard one for your Mommy!! I am so crazy, excited to hold you in my arms and kiss your sweet face! I already love you up to Jesus!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment