Tuesday, February 2, 2010

How Can it Be? Addison Grace Turned 3!!!

Addison's 3rd Birthday was yesterday! She didn't have school so we celebrated all day long!!

We started the morning with Birthday Donuts!

3 Candles for the Birthday Girl!

Singing Happy Birthday (the first time)!

You can't be a big 3 year old with out super fancy fingers and toes! Addie picked bright pinkish/red for her nails with glitter on top and on her toes she alternated pinkish/red and yellow! She is definitely styling!


This was just too hilarious....the girls were having to sit still while their nails dried and this is what it led too...
Addie standing with her hands in the air saying "It's My Birthday and I'm 3!" (She actually did this all day!!), Vivian is going to solve world hunger by feeding everyone in the world her delicious waffles (She helped her sister pick the birthday dinner.) and Addison who had to 1-up Vivian's declaration on the waffles by announcing she would do the same but with rainbow waffles!!! Ahh...Never a dull moment around here!!

Does she look excited about her birthday presents?

This was really sweet. Vivian came up to me yesterday afternoon and said she needed some wrapping paper for her sister. She picked out one of her favorite necklaces and wanted Addie to have it! It was too cute! She was so excited for Addie to open it!

Band practice is in full swing


What were we thinking?!?!


It's safe to say Addison was pretty excited about the whole day!


When she woke up I asked her if she felt like a 3 year old, she said "No because I haven't had my birthday yet. I need a birthday with an "A" for Addie on it!" I like that philosophy - does that apply to everyone? If I give up my birthday cake can I really can stay 29??

Singing Happy Birthday, Again!


Addison, It sounds cliche but I canNOT believe you are already 3!!! You are so precious to us. You can always make us smile and laugh and even at your wildest, you can melt my heart in an instant with your best bear hugs! We are so thankful God has blessed our lives with the incredible gift of being your parents!

Happy 3rd Birthday Addison Grace!

We love you up to Jesus!!!





No comments:

Post a Comment